Congratulations to @mdczimbabwe on your 20th anniversary this week. Though we have our differences, this is what democracy is all about. I look forward to many more years of debate and dialogue. Makorokoto! Amhlope! Wishing all the people of Zimbabwe a blessed Sunday
— President of Zimbabwe (@edmnangagwa) September 15, 2019
The words that are confusing to many are,”Many more years of debate and dialogue.
- Was he mocking the MDC Alliance that there will be seeking dialogue year after year
- Was has warming his heart that he is now ready to talk to the opposition party for the purpose of driving the people’s agenda.
- Was he just being good to MDC Alliance
- How does he know that he will still be in power for a long time since the economy is not doing so well at the moment.
- Their rural base is collapsing who is going to be voting for them in the future, see the video below
2. Back home in Zimbabwe, this is a school in Muzarabani. This is how the rural areas which are the backbone of ZANUPF’s social base are living. ZANUPF elites travel in private jets, driving expensive cars & living in mansions through taxpayers. They simply don’t care! MAUSOLEUM pic.twitter.com/BNGZdewZjE
— Hopewell Chin’ono (@daddyhope) September 14, 2019